Polytechnic student kidnaps woman lecturer
The couple was reportedly in love for about six months. The girl's parents were against the relationship.
Nagercoil: A third year polytechnic student on Tuesday allegedly kidnapped a woman lecturer, with whom he had a relationship, after barging into her house at nearby Iraichalkulam and attacking her parents, police said.
The couple was reportedly in love for about six months. The girl's parents were against the relationship and irked by this the boy and his friends went to her home and attacked her parents with some sharp weapons before taking her away in a vehicle, they said.
The injured parents filed a complaint, following which a search was launched to trace the vehicle, they said.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her