DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Polytechnic student kidnaps woman lecturer
The couple was reportedly in love for about six months. The girl's parents were against the relationship.
Nagercoil: A third year polytechnic student on Tuesday allegedly kidnapped a woman lecturer, with whom he had a relationship, after barging into her house at nearby Iraichalkulam and attacking her parents, police said.
The couple was reportedly in love for about six months. The girl's parents were against the relationship and irked by this the boy and his friends went to her home and attacked her parents with some sharp weapons before taking her away in a vehicle, they said.
The injured parents filed a complaint, following which a search was launched to trace the vehicle, they said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes