DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ponty Chadha linked to UP mining mafia?
The I-T department has been trying to establish links between Ponty Chadha and UP mining mafia head Sukhdev Singh.
New Delhi: The Income Tax department has been trying to establish links between liquor baron Ponty Chadha and Uttar Pradesh's Orai-based mining mafia head Sukhdev Singh. Recently, Rs 1.5 crore were recovered from Sukhdev's office in raids conducted by the IT department.
The I-T department also raided liquor baron Ponty Chadha's premises across Delhi and UP.
Jewellery worth Rs 4 crore and Rs 50 lakh cash was seized. I-T officials carried out raids at 17 properties owned by the businessman.
Ponty Chadha is one of the country's largest liquor barons and the only alcohol distributor in UP.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes