DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ponty-Hardeep murders: Namdhari's judicial custody to end
Ponty and Hardeep, who had an ongoing property dispute, were killed in a shootout at their Chattarpur farmhouse on November 17.
New Delhi: The judicial custody of sacked Uttarakhand minority panel chief SS Namdhari and his PSO Sachin Tyagi, who were arrested for their alleged roles in the Ponty Chadha shootout case, will end on Thursday.
A Delhi police team had picked up Namdhari from his farmhouse at Bazpur in Udhamsinghnagar district in Uttarakhand and brought him to the national capital. The police had also questioned him at his farmhouse before taking him into custody.
Namdhari was removed from the panel after his name came under a cloud in the wake of reports about his presence at the farmhouse at the time of the shootout.
Ponty and Hardeep, who had an ongoing property dispute, were killed in a shootout at their Chattarpur farmhouse on November 17 afternoon, after which the police has arrested altogether eight persons including Tyagi and Namdhari in various criminal cases linked to the incident.
With Additional Inputs From PTI
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Suffering from Fever, Says Reports
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users