DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pooja Bhatt gets abusive, threat calls
Pooja Bhatt has been receiving obscene and threatening calls from an unidentified man.
Mumbai: Actress-filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has been receiving obscene and threatening calls from an unidentified man. She has filed an official complaint Wednesday at the Bandra police station here against the caller.
"Have been getting threatening/obscene calls from +918308984111. The male voice, obviously inebriated, abused me and threatened to come over," Pooja shared on Twitter in the early hours of Wednesday.
She called the police immediately, but only in vain.
"I called 100 to complain. A rude female voice on the other end asked me to go to the nearest police station as she could not do anything. When I explained that it is close to 1 a.m. and I could not possibly be expected to go to the police station alone, she got extremely brusque," wrote a Pooja.
The calls from +918308984111 continued in the meantime.
Pooja's father, filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, shared that he too had "received a call from the same number at 12.35 a.m. (Jan 9)".
"It's organised terror," he added.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham