Pooja Kumar performs own stunts for 'Vishwaroopam 2'
Pooja Kumar, a certified scuba diver, took to Twitter to express her opinion on daring stunts in the film.
Chennai: Actress Pooja Kumar, who has featured in films like 'Flavors' and 'Anjaana Anjaani', has performed her own underwater stunts for Kamal Haasan's upcoming multi-lingual action-drama 'Vishwaroopam 2'.
"(I) just arrived back to New York City (NYC) from shooting in Bangkok with 'Vishwaroopam 2' team. I did all my underwater stunts as I am a certified scuba diver," Pooja posted on her Twitter page.
In the film, Pooja plays Nirupama, a nuclear oncologist and wife of Kamal Haasan's character, a RAW agent. The movie is currently being shot in Bangkok.
The film is the sequel to highly controversial yet successful 'Vishwaroopam', also written and directed by Kamal Haasan.
While the prequel was shot in Afghanistan and the US, the sequel is said to be predominantly shot in India, including few places abroad.
'Vishwaroopam 2' also features Kamal Haasan, Rahul Bose, Andrea Jeremiah, Jaideep Ahlawat and Shekhar Kapur.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets