Pooja Missra: I'm open to serials, TV is a strong medium
Pooja will soon be seen in an item number in the film 'Hum Baaja Baja Denge', being directed by Chandra Barot.
Mumbai: Pooja Misrra, who was seen in furious fights on reality show 'Bigg Boss 5,' says a different side of her will be on display in 'Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki'.
She says the audience will see her calm side.
"'Welcome...' is a different show. It's a food-based show. You will see a very different Pooja Misrra on 'Welcome...' because you know on 'Bigg Boss' there was a lot of aggression and people started associating me with fights," the 28-year-old said here Friday in an interview.
"But on 'Welcome...', you will see calmer avatar of Pooja. Yes, there were contestants who were trying to needle me to have fights, but I kept my cool," she added.
Meanwhile, Pooja says she is open to working in TV serials now.
"If I have to more from movies to serials, I would love to do that. Earlier also I had got so many offers for the lead, but I just refused it. But today I am open to serials because I understand TV is a very strong medium," Pooja said.
"Seventy per cent of India is rural and they are hooked on to serials. Serial stars have become a part of your family, someone you see everyday. I would love to do serials because they are also becoming interesting," she added.
Pooja will soon be seen in an item number in the film 'Hum Baaja Baja Denge', being directed by Chandra Barot. She is also working in a movie titled 'The City That Never Sleeps.'
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US
- Pakistan Summons Indian Envoy, Lodges Strong Protest Over 'Unprovoked Firing'
- Pakistan Cricket Board Bars Push-Ups on Field After Match Wins
- Team India, Ravichandran Ashwin Head Latest ICC Test Rankings
- Uri Attack: JuD Claims Responsibility For The Terror Assault, Pak Under Pressure
From Our Network
- Punjab polls: As Kejriwal hobnobs with allies, Congress might just break its losing streak- FirstPost
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18
- Inspiring: Shahdol man, who lost both arms in an accident, drives auto-rickshaw to earn living - Pradesh18