DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Odisha: Land acquisition continues for POSCO
On Sunday, violence had broken out after protesters clashed with the police over the acquisition.
Jagatsinghpur: Land acquisition has begun for the second day at the proposed POSCO site in Jagatsinghpur in Odisha. So far the acquisition is going peacefully with heavy police deployment.
On Sunday, violence broke out after protesters clashed with the police over the acquisition. All entry points to the villages where the acquisition is taking place have been sealed after anti posco protesters threw stones at the police.
Police had dismantled seven betel vines in the land belonging to the farmers. However, authorities have said only land belonging to people who have given their consent will be acquired.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet