Post film releases, Arjun Rampal plans family vacation
Arjun Rampal has been appreciated for his work in all his 2013 releases.
New Delhi: Actor Arjun Rampal has had a busy year with three film releases - 'Inkaar', 'D-Day' and 'Satyagraha'. Now he has plans to take a well-deserved family vacation.
Arjun, who is married to model Mehr Jesia and has two daughter Mahikaa, 11 and Myra, 7, has been appreciated for his work in all his 2013 releases.
"'Satyagraha' is my last release for the year. Thank you 2013. It's been a swell year with films I have been proud to be associated with like 'D-Day, 'Inkaar'," Arjun posted on Twitter.
"Children's exams coming to an end, Goa beckons a perfect break for them, or then maybe for myself with my 3 M's," added the 40-year-old.
The model-turned-actor, who made his Bollywood debut with 'Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat', seems to be content with his work this year.
"Most importantly thank you all, my beautiful Twitter family, who have showered so much love and affection, that has filled me with gratitude," he added.
Arjun will next be seen in 'Villain' and 'Roy'.
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav Dumps Shivpal Yadav, Three other ministers
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh