Prabhakaran's next film to go on floors in January
The film will star Udhayanidhi Stalin and Nayantara in lead roles.
Chennai: Tamil director S.R. Prabhakaran, who reaped gold in the Tamil industry with his debut comedy drama 'Sundarapandian', will begin working on his next project from January-end.
"I will start my next project with Udhayanidhi Stalin and Nayantara in the lead by January end. This untitled project will be produced by Red Giant Films", Prabhakaran said in a statement.
The film will have cinematography by M. Balasubramaniem and art direction by V. Selvaraj. It will also feature comedian Santhanam in a key role.
The rest of the cast and crew will be announced soon.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner