DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Prabhas to work in SS Rajamouli's next?
The yet to be titled movie is expected to be a period drama. It will be made simultaneously in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
A lot is riding on SS Rajamouli after the grand success of 'Eega' across India. The director, according to sources, is now all set to start his next.
"Rajamouli is slowly recovering from the shock of the sudden demise of his mother. He will soon start his next film, which will have Prabhas in the lead," sources say.
The yet to be titled movie is expected to be a period drama. And along with the Telugu version, it will be made simultaneously in Tamil and Hindi as well.
"Rajamouli and his assistants are currently doing pre-production works. His regular team members (cinematographer Senthil Kumar and music composer MM Keeravani) will be there in this project," add sources.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere