Prabhu Deva to make film for Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt has reportedly signed Prabhu Deva to helm a film from his production house.
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt, who is currently in jail in connection with the 1993 Mumbai blasts case, has reportedly signed choreographer-director Prabhu Deva to helm a film from his production house.
Dutt is serving his sentence in Yerawada jail. But his wife Manyata is handling her husband's production house.
"Prabhu Deva has been signed to make a film for Sanjay Dutt company. Manyata met Prabhu and things got finalised last week," sources close to the development said.
Prabhu has previously directed mass entertainers like 'Wanted' and 'Rowdy Rathore'. "We are yet to decide on the subject and actors for this film," the source added. Another film, titled 'Hasmukh Pighal Gaya' and directed by Sejal Shah, is also being made under Sanjay Dutt's production house.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone