Prabhu Deva to make film for Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt has reportedly signed Prabhu Deva to helm a film from his production house.
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt, who is currently in jail in connection with the 1993 Mumbai blasts case, has reportedly signed choreographer-director Prabhu Deva to helm a film from his production house.
Dutt is serving his sentence in Yerawada jail. But his wife Manyata is handling her husband's production house.
"Prabhu Deva has been signed to make a film for Sanjay Dutt company. Manyata met Prabhu and things got finalised last week," sources close to the development said.
Prabhu has previously directed mass entertainers like 'Wanted' and 'Rowdy Rathore'. "We are yet to decide on the subject and actors for this film," the source added. Another film, titled 'Hasmukh Pighal Gaya' and directed by Sejal Shah, is also being made under Sanjay Dutt's production house.
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Army Officials Reject Raj Thackeray's Welfare Fund Proposal