Prabhudeva: Looking forward to working with Ajay
After Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar, Prabhudheva is set to direct Ajay Devgn in his new film.
Mumbai: After two back to back hits with Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar, choreographer-turned-director Prabhudheva is set to direct Ajay Devgn in his new film and promises it will be "unique". "I am doing a film with Ajay and it's not a remake. I am going to make the film soon with him but it is too early to talk. We will start shooting probably after finishing my film with Shahid Kapoor," Prabhudheva told IANS.
"I know Ajay for quite some time now he is fun to work with. I am really looking forward to working with him. It is going to be a unique film," he added.
Prabhudheva directed Salman in 2009 film 'Wanted' and Akshay in 2012 film 'Rowdy Rathore' and both the films went on to earn over Rs.100 crore at the box office. He will begin shooting for 'Rambo Rajkumar', featuring Shahid and Sonakshi Sinha, in February.
The director is also happy about working with new faces in his next film 'Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya'.
"My next film doesn't have stars and of course I am happy about it and I am not cribbing about it. If I would have not been happy I would never step into this project. I am happy that some new talented kids are getting break from my film, so I am proud of this film," he said.
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped