Prabhudeva to hike his price post 'ABCD' success
Prabhudeva, whose 'ABCD' has opened with an outstanding collection, says now he will hike his price as an actor.
Mumbai: Actor-director Prabhudeva, whose film 'ABCD' has opened with an outstanding collection, says now he will hike his price as an actor. "Yes, I think I should now (hike my price). Let me think how much should I demand for my next film. Jokes apart, I am extremely happy that people are loving the film," Prabhudeva told IANS.
'ABCD', a 3D film based on dance, had the budget of around Rs 12 crore. It managed to collect around Rs 5.50 crore on its opening day.
Prabhu says he might be in the sequel of 'ABCD' as well.
"I might be in the sequel. Although, I have not been approached so far. It's too early to talk about the sequel right now. They (filmmakers) would talk about the sequel at least after a month."
On the reaction to his film of people down south, he said: "The film has got good response in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. It has not released in Tamil Nadu yet. It will be releasing there this month itself."
Directed by Remo D'Souza and produced by UTV Motion Pictures 'ABCD' features Prabhudeva, Ganesh Acharya and Salman Yusuf Khan, among other actors.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India