DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Malegaon blast: Pragya's bail hearing today
Sadhvi Pragya Thakur who has been denied bail thrice claims she's been falsely implicated in the matter.
New Delhi: A Mumbai sessions court will resume its hearing of Sadhvi Pragya Thakur's bail plea on Saturday. Thakur is the prime accused in the 2006 Malegaon bomb blast case.
Thakur who has been denied bail thrice claims she's been falsely implicated in the matter.
Sadhvi Pragya has sought bail on the grounds that no 'specific role' in the blast has been attributed to her. In her plea, she also says that no incriminating evidence has been recovered from her.
She added that continued interrogation by the Anti-Terror Squad (ATS) has only been on the basis of her owning the two wheeler which was used in the Malegaon blast.
She has been diagnosed to be suffering from lumbar spondylosis.
Sadhvi Pragya is an accused in the September 2008 blast that killed six people and injured several in Malegaon.
Earlier in September 2011 , the Supreme Court had rejected her bail plea.
She has been in custody of the ATS since October 2008, and is facing charges under MCOCA.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%