Malegaon blast: NIA opposes Sadhvi Pragya's bail
THe NIA says the Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has a direct role in the 2008 Malegaon Blasts.
New Delhi: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has opposed the bail plea of Sadhvi Pragya Thakur, saying she has a direct role in the 2008 Malegaon Blasts.
Her motorcycle was allegedly used to plant the bomb.
The agency also says there is strong incriminating evidence against her. The case will now be heard on January 21.
Sadhvi Pragya is the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast that killed 6 people and injured 100 others.
In October 2011, the Supreme Court had rejected her bail application.
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali And Other Winners So Far
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid