Malegaon blast: NIA opposes Sadhvi Pragya's bail
THe NIA says the Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has a direct role in the 2008 Malegaon Blasts.
New Delhi: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has opposed the bail plea of Sadhvi Pragya Thakur, saying she has a direct role in the 2008 Malegaon Blasts.
Her motorcycle was allegedly used to plant the bomb.
The agency also says there is strong incriminating evidence against her. The case will now be heard on January 21.
Sadhvi Pragya is the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast that killed 6 people and injured 100 others.
In October 2011, the Supreme Court had rejected her bail application.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief