Malegaon blast: NIA opposes Sadhvi Pragya's bail
THe NIA says the Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has a direct role in the 2008 Malegaon Blasts.
New Delhi: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has opposed the bail plea of Sadhvi Pragya Thakur, saying she has a direct role in the 2008 Malegaon Blasts.
Her motorcycle was allegedly used to plant the bomb.
The agency also says there is strong incriminating evidence against her. The case will now be heard on January 21.
Sadhvi Pragya is the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast that killed 6 people and injured 100 others.
In October 2011, the Supreme Court had rejected her bail application.
- Amar Singh is Back Centre Stage; So is Trouble
- In Pics: A Day of High Drama at Samajwadi Party
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: A Brief Profile of the 4 Ministers Sacked by Akhilesh
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan