DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Malegaon blast: NIA opposes Sadhvi Pragya's bail
THe NIA says the Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has a direct role in the 2008 Malegaon Blasts.
New Delhi: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has opposed the bail plea of Sadhvi Pragya Thakur, saying she has a direct role in the 2008 Malegaon Blasts.
Her motorcycle was allegedly used to plant the bomb.
The agency also says there is strong incriminating evidence against her. The case will now be heard on January 21.
Sadhvi Pragya is the main accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast that killed 6 people and injured 100 others.
In October 2011, the Supreme Court had rejected her bail application.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- IPL 2017: Top 5 Batting Performances of the Tournament