Prakash Bare is content with his film's reaction
Talking more about the film Bare confirmed that it deals with the story of marginalised people.
Kozhikode, Mar 20: The co-producer of Malayalam film 'Papilio Buddha' today said that he was getting good encouragement from the people after watching the film. Speaking to reporters, co-oroducer and actor Prakash Bare,
said that lots of people have seen the film and he was getting good comments from them.
Bare said that the film deals with the story of marginalised people. The film was completely shot from Wayanad, he said.
Bare also added that he was not claiming big success for the film. We have tried to make the film as close to reality as possible, he said. Bare regretted that censor board certificate was issued to films following the guidelines which is of 30 years old. The cast in the film includes Kallen Pokkudan alongside
Sreekumar, and Padmapriya in pivotal roles, he said.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology