Prakash Jha's 'Satyagraha' to be screened in South Africa
Prakash Jha's 'Satyagraha' will be screened in South Africa because of its "inherent Mahatma Gandhi connection".
Mumbai: Filmmaker Prakash Jha's 'Satyagraha' will be screened in South Africa because of its "inherent Mahatma Gandhi connection", says a source.
"A plan is being auctioned right now for a screening in South Africa for Satyagraha because of its inherent Mahatma Gandhi connection. It is being finalized which cast members will be travelling for the screening," said a source close to the team.
The movie's screening will take place somewhere in the month of August, before its release Aug 23.
Directed by Prakash Jha, 'Satyagraha' features Amitabh Bachchan, Arjun Rampal, Kareena Kapoor, Manoj Bajpayee and Amrita Rao. The film has been primarily shot in Bhopal.
Recommended For You
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology