DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Prakash Jha's 'Satyagraha' to be screened in South Africa
Prakash Jha's 'Satyagraha' will be screened in South Africa because of its "inherent Mahatma Gandhi connection".
Mumbai: Filmmaker Prakash Jha's 'Satyagraha' will be screened in South Africa because of its "inherent Mahatma Gandhi connection", says a source.
"A plan is being auctioned right now for a screening in South Africa for Satyagraha because of its inherent Mahatma Gandhi connection. It is being finalized which cast members will be travelling for the screening," said a source close to the team.
The movie's screening will take place somewhere in the month of August, before its release Aug 23.
Directed by Prakash Jha, 'Satyagraha' features Amitabh Bachchan, Arjun Rampal, Kareena Kapoor, Manoj Bajpayee and Amrita Rao. The film has been primarily shot in Bhopal.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar