Prakash Raj set to take Kannada film industry by storm
The actor is going to make films in several languages including Tamil, Telugu and Kannada.
New Delhi: Prakash Raj is the latest actor to open his own production house. The actor is going to make films in several languages including Tamil, Telugu and Kannada.
The 48-year-old is said to be shooting a film in Karnataka, in which Sneha, Samyukhtha and Urvashi are acting with him.
The film is a remake of a hit Malayalam blockbuster with a focus on the issues related to youths.
Prakash Raj is constantly coming up with 'meaty' roles in the Hindi film industry as well. He was last seen in director Apoorva Lakhia's 'Zanjeer' in which he reprised the role played by Ajit in the original film.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Kalinga Lancers vs UP Wizards, Semi-final
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- AB de Villiers Breaks Sourav Ganguly's Record
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology