Prakash Raj to act in 'Thillu Mullu' remake
'Thillu Mullu' will not have major alterations except for a few changes to suit the present age audience.
The remake of 'Thillu Mullu', which has Mirchi Shiva in the lead, have talented set of cast and crew. The latest additions to the project are Prakash Raj and Kovai Sarala.
While Prakash Raj will do the role made memorable by Thengai Srinivasan, Kovai Sarala will repeat the magic of Sowcar Janaki. Badri of 'Veerappu' fame will direct the movie.
"But for a few changes to suit the present age audience, there will not be major alterations to the original version of 'Thillu Mullu', which is still fresh and always will be," say sources.
'Thillu Mullu' is a rib-tickling comedy caper directed by K Balachander, with Superstar Rajinikanth in the lead role. At a time when Rajini was busy playing angry young man roles, the film was a pleasant surprise and welcome relief to the actor and his fans.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction