Pran Saheb doing fine: Amitabh Bachchan
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has visited veteran actor Pran, who is in the hospital with respiratory problem.
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has visited veteran actor Pran, who is in the hospital with some respiratory problem. Bachchan paid an hour-long visit last night at the Lilavati Hospital in suburban Bandra and said the 92-year-old
actor is doing fine.
"Paid a visit to Pran Saheb in hospital... he is fine... spent an hour with him joking and talking of times past and present...," Bachchan, 70, posted on Twitter.
Pran, who is one of the most popular villains of Bollywood and has acted in around 350 films, had come for a check-up and was admitted for a respiratory problem.
Bachchan, who has shared screen space with the Padma Bhushan awardee in 14 films including "Zanjeer", "Amar Akbar Anthony" and "Don", has also urged the media not to fuel any rumours regarding the actor's health.
"All those making speculative remarks on Pran Saheb being critical... Get your facts right before going public... Most irresponsible," he added.
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology