Pran Saheb doing fine: Amitabh Bachchan
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has visited veteran actor Pran, who is in the hospital with respiratory problem.
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has visited veteran actor Pran, who is in the hospital with some respiratory problem. Bachchan paid an hour-long visit last night at the Lilavati Hospital in suburban Bandra and said the 92-year-old
actor is doing fine.
"Paid a visit to Pran Saheb in hospital... he is fine... spent an hour with him joking and talking of times past and present...," Bachchan, 70, posted on Twitter.
Pran, who is one of the most popular villains of Bollywood and has acted in around 350 films, had come for a check-up and was admitted for a respiratory problem.
Bachchan, who has shared screen space with the Padma Bhushan awardee in 14 films including "Zanjeer", "Amar Akbar Anthony" and "Don", has also urged the media not to fuel any rumours regarding the actor's health.
"All those making speculative remarks on Pran Saheb being critical... Get your facts right before going public... Most irresponsible," he added.
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Google to Provide Public Wi-Fi Hotspots in Malls, Universities in India
- BCCI Has Been Unfair to Pakistan, Says Mudassar Nazar
- Pakistani Comedian's Take On Why India-Pakistan Should Not Go To War Is A Must Read
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- Jeep Compass SUV Unveiled, India Launch in 2017