DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Prasanna happy with line-up of films
'Kalyana Samayal Saadam', a romantic comedy, is directed by RS Prasanna.
Chennai: Tamil actor Prasanna, known for films such as 'Sadhu Miranda' and 'Anjathe', couldn't have asked for a better new year. He is happy with the line-up of films in his kitty.
"Starting shoot for 'Kalyana Samayal Saadam' today. 2013 has started off well with a good line-up. For the first time doing a Telugu film with Nagarjuna sir," Prasanna tweeted.
He also has two more Tamil films in his bag.
"Also a film with my friend Marimuthu who did 'Kannum Kannum' earlier with me and next with Arun Vaidhyanathan and Rajan Madhav," he added.
'Kalyana Samayal Saadam', a romantic comedy, is directed by R.S Prasanna. Produced by Arun Vaidhyanathan, it features Lekha Washington opposite Prasanna.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet