DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pregnancy won't stop 'X-Men' shoot: Halle Berry
Berry will still be reprising her role as mutant superhero in 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past' despite her pregnancy.
London: Actress Halle Berry, who is expecting a child with her French fiance Olivier Martinez, has assured fans that she will still be reprising her role as mutant superhero in 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past' despite her pregnancy.
Berry, 42, said she will be less involved in action scenes due to her growing baby bump in the next instalment of the X-Men franchise, which is due to begin filming later this year, reported Daily Star.
"One thing is for sure, with another baby on the way mama cannot take time off. Storm (her character) probably won't be as bad as she was going to be because we won't be able to do any fighting or flying or things like that.
"She'll be different than we originally planned her to be but I still think she'll be an integral part of this new X-Men movie," she said.
Berry previously took time off from filming following the birth of her first daughter, Nahla, five, with model Gabriel Aubry.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere