DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Non-bailable warrant against Preity Zinta over bounced cheque
Scriptwriter Abbas Tyrewala had filed a complaint after a cheque issued by the actress for Rs 18 lakh bounced.
Mumbai: A non-bailable warrant has been issued against actor Preity Zinta. Scriptwriter Abbas Tyrewala had filed a complaint after a cheque issued by the actress for Rs 18 lakh bounced.
She had been asked to appear before the court four times but failed to appear. Preity Zinta was last seen in 'Ishkq In Paris' which was directed by Prem Raj. She is also the co-owner of IPL team Kings XI Punjab.
Zinta started her career in Bollywood with Mani Ratnam's 'Dil Se' in which she starred opposite Shah Rukh Khan.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan