Non-bailable warrant against Preity Zinta over bounced cheque
Scriptwriter Abbas Tyrewala had filed a complaint after a cheque issued by the actress for Rs 18 lakh bounced.
Mumbai: A non-bailable warrant has been issued against actor Preity Zinta. Scriptwriter Abbas Tyrewala had filed a complaint after a cheque issued by the actress for Rs 18 lakh bounced.
She had been asked to appear before the court four times but failed to appear. Preity Zinta was last seen in 'Ishkq In Paris' which was directed by Prem Raj. She is also the co-owner of IPL team Kings XI Punjab.
Zinta started her career in Bollywood with Mani Ratnam's 'Dil Se' in which she starred opposite Shah Rukh Khan.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Team India Report Card: First Test Against Australia in Pune