Non-bailable warrant against Preity Zinta over bounced cheque
Scriptwriter Abbas Tyrewala had filed a complaint after a cheque issued by the actress for Rs 18 lakh bounced.
Mumbai: A non-bailable warrant has been issued against actor Preity Zinta. Scriptwriter Abbas Tyrewala had filed a complaint after a cheque issued by the actress for Rs 18 lakh bounced.
She had been asked to appear before the court four times but failed to appear. Preity Zinta was last seen in 'Ishkq In Paris' which was directed by Prem Raj. She is also the co-owner of IPL team Kings XI Punjab.
Zinta started her career in Bollywood with Mani Ratnam's 'Dil Se' in which she starred opposite Shah Rukh Khan.
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- Saamana Office Attacked Over Cartoon Mocking Maratha Protests
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting