DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'I've learnt to accept failure with a smile'
Preity Zinta speaks about her IPL team Kings XI Punjab
Bollywood actress Preity Zinta, whose Indian Premier League (IPL) team Kings XI Punjab has not been performing well this season, says she has learnt to accept failures with a smile.
"This year is special! I have learnt more about myself than ever in the past. I learnt to accept failure with a smile and (with) my head held high," Preity posted on her Twitter page.
First, the actress broke off with her boyfriend, Bombay Dyeing scion and Kings XI Punjab team co-owner Ness Wadia, last year and then her team hasn't been scoring well in the T20 tournament.
But when Kings XI Punjab won against Delhi Daredevils in the capital Sunday, she rejoiced.
"I learnt who my real friends were and I learnt to stand alone and hold my ground. I learnt to keep the faith and I learnt the importance of silence. Also, learnt that the fastest way to forget all your problems in the world was to wear a pair of tight shoes," she wrote.
Recommended For You
- Not Just T20, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa