Preity's 'Ishkq In Paris' to be released in 2013
Whatever may have been the reason behind the delay, the actress is quite positive about her film.
Mumbai: Preity Zinta's comeback film 'Ishkq In Paris', which has been getting delayed for various reasons, will see the light of the day next year. "For all of you asking 'Ishkq In Paris' will release in 2013. We got delayed finishing it due to my director falling sick. Besides that it looks great," Preity tweeted Sunday.
Whatever may have been the reason for its delay, the actress is quite positive about it.
"Sometimes we have no control over life and destiny! I believe things happen for a reason. 'Ishkq In Paris' gets more special to me now," the 37-year-old further posted.
'Ishkq In Paris', an Indo-French project, is Preity's first production venture, where she plays a half-Indian, half-French girl who falls in love in one of the most expensive cities in the world.
Directed by Prem Soni, it also features French actress Isabelle Adjani and newcomer Rhehan Malliek.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology