DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
President Pranab Mukherjee to visit Maharashtra
The president will attend the concluding ceremony of the birth centenary celebrations of former chief minister of Maharashtra Vasantrao Naik.
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will visit Maharashtra on July 1 to attend the concluding ceremony of the birth centenary celebrations of former chief minister of Maharashtra Vasantrao Naik, an official release said.
It said that the function will be held at the auditorium of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research in Colaba in Mumbai.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet