President Pranab Mukherjee to visit Maharashtra
The president will attend the concluding ceremony of the birth centenary celebrations of former chief minister of Maharashtra Vasantrao Naik.
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will visit Maharashtra on July 1 to attend the concluding ceremony of the birth centenary celebrations of former chief minister of Maharashtra Vasantrao Naik, an official release said.
It said that the function will be held at the auditorium of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research in Colaba in Mumbai.
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18