DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
President Pranab Mukherjee to visit Maharashtra
The president will attend the concluding ceremony of the birth centenary celebrations of former chief minister of Maharashtra Vasantrao Naik.
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will visit Maharashtra on July 1 to attend the concluding ceremony of the birth centenary celebrations of former chief minister of Maharashtra Vasantrao Naik, an official release said.
It said that the function will be held at the auditorium of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research in Colaba in Mumbai.
Recommended For You
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Hales Falls After Fifty
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes