President Pranab Mukherjee to visit Maharashtra
The president will attend the concluding ceremony of the birth centenary celebrations of former chief minister of Maharashtra Vasantrao Naik.
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will visit Maharashtra on July 1 to attend the concluding ceremony of the birth centenary celebrations of former chief minister of Maharashtra Vasantrao Naik, an official release said.
It said that the function will be held at the auditorium of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research in Colaba in Mumbai.
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Cauvery Water Row: Centre Fails to Broker Deal Between Karnataka, TN
- Rishi, Neetu and Riddhima Post Messages For Ranbir Kapoor On His Birthday
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Opposition backs government over counter attack against Pakistan
- India Sabotaging Peace In The Region: Pakistan
- Martyrs' Kin React To India Avenging The Uri Attack