President Pranab Mukherjee to visit Maharashtra
The president will attend the concluding ceremony of the birth centenary celebrations of former chief minister of Maharashtra Vasantrao Naik.
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will visit Maharashtra on July 1 to attend the concluding ceremony of the birth centenary celebrations of former chief minister of Maharashtra Vasantrao Naik, an official release said.
It said that the function will be held at the auditorium of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research in Colaba in Mumbai.
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats for Women's Rights, Wants Practice of Triple Talaq to go
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure