DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pressure from Kristen Stewart led to her break-up with Pattinson
Kristen Stewart reportedly put too much pressure on actor-boyfriend Robert Pattinson and that led to their break-up.
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Stewart reportedly put too much pressure on actor-boyfriend Robert Pattinson and that led to their break-up again.
The 27-year-old actor was allegedly given an ultimatum by Stewart, 23, and decided to break up with her after she ignored his pleas to take their relationship slowly, reports contactmusic.com.
A source said: "Kristen wanted to go straight back to where they'd been before they first split up and pushed Rob really hard on it. She wanted the whole package: the house, the wedding and even the baby. It was all way too much for Rob to handle."
"If Rob had got his way, they would still be dating but taking things slow. Rob asked for space and it sent her over the edge. She told him if he wanted a break, it would be permanent," the source added.
Stewart is reportedly furious that Pattinson took the "easy way out".
A friend of Pattinson said: "Rob has been a mess. He's the one that ultimately pulled the plug, but that doesn't mean it's any easier on him. Rob loves Kristen and he truly wanted to spend the rest of his life with her."
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835