DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
India assures China on Tibetans' protests
Says it won't let its soil be used by Tibetans living in India for anti-China activities.
Beijing: India has assured China that Tibetans living in India will not be allowed to indulge in anti-China activities from Indian soil.
The assurance comes after the Chinese leadership raised the issue of Tibet with President Pratibha Patil who is currently on a six day official visit to China.
Relations between India and China went through a difficult phase last year as the two countries clashed over several issues including their long-disputed border.
During her meeting with Chinese leaders, President Patil emphasized on the need for both nations to work together.
Pratibha Patil also attended a reception in her honour hosted by the Indian Embassy on Friday. China's Vice-President Xi Jinping was also present at the reception.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong