Prime time panelists wooed by reality show producers; after Kumar Vishwas, Tehseen Poonawalla gets offers
30-year-old Poonawalla has been defending the Congress, mainly the Gandhi family.
New Delhi: People may see some regular faces on TV news channels on some top entertainment channels soon. The prime time talk shows in the night may extend even to some of the entertainment channels. According to sources, in some of the main political parties, a few prominent political faces have been approached by these entertainment channels to be a part of their top TRP earning reality shows.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Kumar Vishwas has already got an offer by the producers of popular reality show 'Bigg Boss'. Reports claim that he has put certain conditions to be a part of this show.
According to some reports, the firebrand defender of the Congress on English and Hindi news channels and entrepreneur, Tehseen Poonawalla, and a young BJP MP have also got offers from two-three top entertainment channels to be a part of their reality shows. When contacted, Tehseen Poonawalla declined to comment. He refused to reveal the name of reality TV shows and the channels that have approached him.
The 30-year-old Poonawalla is a Pune based entrepreneur who has been defending the Congress, mainly the Gandhi family on national television for the past 3-4 years. Handsome and articulate Poonawalla is dating a Delhi based jewellery designer Monika Vadhera. She is a close relative of Congress president Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law Robert Vadra.
Apart from these names, other names doing the rounds include actress Narayani Shastri, Cricketer Sreeshanth, actress Neetu Chandra, Tina Dutta and actor Gaurav Chopra.
It will be interesting if the 'political' names agree to be a part of the reality TV shows and take their political battles now into the living rooms.
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against UN-Designated Terrorist Outfits
- India vs New Zealand Live: Virat Kohli's India look to Wrap Series, Regain No.1 Spot
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- 'Ironclad'. Yes, That's How Pentagon Sees US-Philippines Alliance
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18