Prince William, Kate in Seychelles for honeymoon
The newly-weds flew to Seychelles in a private jet Monday and will be there for a 10-day romantic break.
London: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have finally left for their honeymoon to the Seychelles, known for its beautiful beaches and tropical seas.
The newly-wed royals flew to Seychelles in a private jet Monday and will be there for a 10-day romantic break and will shell out 4,000 pounds-a-night for the villa they are staying in, reports contactmusic.com.
A spokesman for St James's Palace said: "We are not confirming and we are not commenting on speculation on where they may be going on their private honeymoon, we are just confirming that they have gone. The couple have asked that their privacy be respected during their honeymoon."
The two got married April 29 and an insider said: "After the glitter and excitement of their wedding and all the organisation it involved, they can't wait to spend some quality time on their own."
Britain's Daily Mail has quoted another source as saying: "It's one of the most incredible places you will ever visit and Catherine will have the time of her life. It's everything you could want from a honeymoon destination and more - beautiful beaches, tropical seas and complete privacy."
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test