Prince William, Kate Middleton back together?
Rumours have it that Prince William and Kate Middleton are a couple again.
London: Britain's Prince William, second in line to the throne, has persuaded his long-time girlfriend Kate Middleton to get back together again 12 weeks after the couple split, the Sun newspaper said in Friday's edition.
Rumours that the couple, who met at university and at one stage were said to be on the verge of marriage, had decided to rekindle their relationship have been rife since she appeared on Sunday at a concert in honour of William's late mother Diana.
"William has persuaded Kate the problems of dating a future king are a price worth paying," the newspaper said, quoting a source.
"Only when they took a step back did they have space to examine how they really felt about each other," the source said. "They have now talked through their problems and are closer than ever."
A spokesman for the prince declined to comment on the report. "It is not something we are going to comment on at all, I am afraid," he said.
The couple ended their four-year relationship in April amid rumours that army officer cadet William did not want to get married yet and that the constant attention of photographers was taking its toll on their private life.
The Sun said the couple were expected to make the news public soon at a Polo match.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- PM Nawaz Sharif has Become Security Risk for Pakistan, Says Imran Khan
- Misbah-ul-Haq Disappointed at West Indian Downfall