Princess Kate Middleton is pregnant, claims friend
The Duchess and the Duke of Cambridge may make an announcement next month, said Jessica Hay, Kate's friend.
New York: Kate Middleton is pregnant and the royal couple is "planning to make an announcement" next month, a close friend of the duchess has claimed. Thirty-year-old Kate, has been on pregnancy watch since she and Prince William, 30, tied the knot in April 2011. After all the scrutiny, the Duchess and the Duke of Cambridge may make a baby announcement next month, Jessica Hay, a former roommate of Kate's, who attended the Royal wedding, said.
According to the New York Post, Hay spilled the news in an interview with Australia-based New Idea magazine. "They're planning to make an announcement in December. William and Kate are focused on starting a family," she was quoted by the paper as telling the magazine. Hay told the magazine that the future King and Queen of England are pretty far along in baby planning, the report said.
"It seems very traditional, but of course they'll be happy with boys or two girls, they don't want more. "They've discussed it endlessly and don't want to be older parents," she explained. According to the paper, Kate and William, reportedly put baby plans on hold due their high-profile engagements throughout the year, including the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and the London Olympics.
Friends of the royal couple told Vanity Fair last month that the couple "hope to be blessed with a baby soon", the paper said.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Salman Khan Dropped as Thums Up Ambassador by Coca Cola
- Salman Khan's Acquittal in Chinkara Poaching Case Challenged in SC
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18