Prithviraj buys Malayalam film 'Ayalum Njanum Thammil's rights
The Malayalam film which has actors like Narein and Prathap Pothen in key roles is directed by Lal Jose.
Many times in his previous interviews, actor Prithviraj Sukumaran has expressed his interest to direct movies and so now most probably he is walking in the similar route as the star who has bought the rights of his Malayalam film 'Ayalum Njanum Thammil', originally directed by Lal Jose.
A hit in Mollywood, the movie lapped up by the critics also earned an award for the best director for Laljose in the recently announced state film awards.
'Ayalum Njanum Thammil' which also features actors like Narein, Prathap Pothen, Samvrutha Sunil and Remya Nambeesan, is a medical drama on ethics and was an emotional suspense thriller with some bright performances.
Also, the actor is said to be planning to make it in Hindi and approach Amitabh Bachchan with the script.
- I Have Experience, Says Hillary Clinton on Trump's 'Presidential Look' Jibe at Her
- Pakistan Target Twenty20 Whitewash Over West Indies
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Petition to Declare Pak a Sponsor of Terrorism Crosses 1 Lakh Signatures
- Indus Waters Treaty: India to Use Water as Weapon to Fight Pakistan
- Indus Water Treaty: Blood and Water Cannot Flow Together, Says PM Modi
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ajit Doval, Jaishankar Attend Indus Waters Treaty Meet Chaired by PM Modi