Prithviraj to play Nathuram Godse in a Tamil film
Prithviraj will play Nathuram Vinayak Godse, who assassinated Mahatma Gandhi, in a film titled 'Godse'.
Prithviraj will play Nathuram Vinayak Godse, who assassinated Mahatma Gandhi, in a film titled 'Godse', to be directed by popular Malayalam filmmaker Shaji Kailash.
"The movie is about the emotions Godse undergo before killing Gandhiji. There was a struggle fought by Godse before doing the crime. The film is an attempt to trace and track it," says Shaji Kailash.
On picking Prithiviraj for the role, he says, "I am sure that he can do any role with ease and elan." The director says enough research and home work is being done to ensure that the movie is neutral.
Stating that he will do a Tamil film after completing 'Godse,' Kailash adds that the screenplay of 'Godse' has been woven in such a way that light was thrown on his characteristics, family, aides and psychology.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Varun Aaron Can't Wait to Work With Virender Sehwag
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- SRK Joins Sonakshi Sinha, Sidharth Malhotra On The Sets of Ittefaq
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner