Private banks step up hiring; top-five add over 15,000 staff
HDFC Bank's workforce rose by 2,989 employees, while that of ICICI Bank rose by 3,789 persons to 62,065 during the fiscal 2012-13.
Recommended For You
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology