Priya Anand campaigns for PETA
The 'English Vinglish' actress is currently shooting for 'Ethir Neechal', which is being produced by Dhanush.
Priya Anand launced a new campaign in support of the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), who are fighting against caging of birds on November 1.
The 'Leader' and '180 fame' actress dressed up like a bird and held an empty cage to drive home her point.
The event held at Nungambakkam in Chennai. Priya says she is happy to support a noble cause. "Birds should not be caged," she adds.
The actress, who was last seen in 'English Vinglish', is currently shooting with Siva Karthikeyan for 'Ethir Neechal', which is being produced by Dhanush.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology