DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Priya Anand campaigns for PETA
The 'English Vinglish' actress is currently shooting for 'Ethir Neechal', which is being produced by Dhanush.
Priya Anand launced a new campaign in support of the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), who are fighting against caging of birds on November 1.
The 'Leader' and '180 fame' actress dressed up like a bird and held an empty cage to drive home her point.
The event held at Nungambakkam in Chennai. Priya says she is happy to support a noble cause. "Birds should not be caged," she adds.
The actress, who was last seen in 'English Vinglish', is currently shooting with Siva Karthikeyan for 'Ethir Neechal', which is being produced by Dhanush.
Recommended For You
- Govt Says No Chance of Indo-Pak Bilateral Series in Current Scenario
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar