Priyamani to play conjoined twins in 'Charulatha'
Priyamani is dubbing all four versions (Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam) for her upcoming movie 'Charulatha'.
Priyamani is dubbing all four versions (Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam) for her upcoming movie 'Charulatha', which is getting ready to hit the screens this month.
The film was simultaneously made in Tamil and Kannada. While the Telugu version is dubbed from the Kannada movie, the Malayalam version is dubbed from the Tamil print.
"Since Priyamani is well versed in all the four languages, she is dubbing on her own. She stands in front of the mike after doing enough homework and the output is good," said sources.
Priyamani is playing conjoined twins role in the movie, which is directed by Pon Kumaran, a former associate to K Bhagyaraj and K S Ravikumar. The film is inspired by 2007 Thai horror movie 'Alone', which had Thai-German pop singer Marsha Wattanapanich in lead role. The film is about two sisters and a revenge drama.
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Rock On 2 Trailer: Farhan, Shraddha, Arjun All Set to Bring Back Magik
- Rock On 2: Meet The Band Members of The Magik
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18