Priyamani to play conjoined twins in 'Charulatha'
Priyamani is dubbing all four versions (Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam) for her upcoming movie 'Charulatha'.
Priyamani is dubbing all four versions (Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam) for her upcoming movie 'Charulatha', which is getting ready to hit the screens this month.
The film was simultaneously made in Tamil and Kannada. While the Telugu version is dubbed from the Kannada movie, the Malayalam version is dubbed from the Tamil print.
"Since Priyamani is well versed in all the four languages, she is dubbing on her own. She stands in front of the mike after doing enough homework and the output is good," said sources.
Priyamani is playing conjoined twins role in the movie, which is directed by Pon Kumaran, a former associate to K Bhagyaraj and K S Ravikumar. The film is inspired by 2007 Thai horror movie 'Alone', which had Thai-German pop singer Marsha Wattanapanich in lead role. The film is about two sisters and a revenge drama.
- Triple Talaq Seriously Affecting Freedom, Rights of Women, Says BJP's Tamil Nadu Unit
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day