Priyamani to play conjoined twins in 'Charulatha'
Priyamani is dubbing all four versions (Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam) for her upcoming movie 'Charulatha'.
Priyamani is dubbing all four versions (Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam) for her upcoming movie 'Charulatha', which is getting ready to hit the screens this month.
The film was simultaneously made in Tamil and Kannada. While the Telugu version is dubbed from the Kannada movie, the Malayalam version is dubbed from the Tamil print.
"Since Priyamani is well versed in all the four languages, she is dubbing on her own. She stands in front of the mike after doing enough homework and the output is good," said sources.
Priyamani is playing conjoined twins role in the movie, which is directed by Pon Kumaran, a former associate to K Bhagyaraj and K S Ravikumar. The film is inspired by 2007 Thai horror movie 'Alone', which had Thai-German pop singer Marsha Wattanapanich in lead role. The film is about two sisters and a revenge drama.
Recommended For You
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology