DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Priyamani to play conjoined twins in 'Charulatha'
Priyamani is dubbing all four versions (Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam) for her upcoming movie 'Charulatha'.
Priyamani is dubbing all four versions (Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam) for her upcoming movie 'Charulatha', which is getting ready to hit the screens this month.
The film was simultaneously made in Tamil and Kannada. While the Telugu version is dubbed from the Kannada movie, the Malayalam version is dubbed from the Tamil print.
"Since Priyamani is well versed in all the four languages, she is dubbing on her own. She stands in front of the mike after doing enough homework and the output is good," said sources.
Priyamani is playing conjoined twins role in the movie, which is directed by Pon Kumaran, a former associate to K Bhagyaraj and K S Ravikumar. The film is inspired by 2007 Thai horror movie 'Alone', which had Thai-German pop singer Marsha Wattanapanich in lead role. The film is about two sisters and a revenge drama.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi