DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Priyanka Chopra denies doing 'Dostana 2'
The actress who was a part of 'Dostana' however does not rule out a cameo
Actress Priyanka Chopra has shot down reports that she will be starring in the sequel to 2008 hit Dostana.
"I was never doing dostana two..hello..reason being my love story ends in the first film..so where is the question. this was cleared some two years ago," Priyanka wrote on a microblogging site.
Directed by Tarun Mansukhani and produced by Karan Johar, the 2008 film starred Abhishek Bachchan, John Abraham and Bobby Deol. There were also reports that Priyanka was likely to do a comeo appearance in the film and Katrina Kaif might play the lead.
"And when it comes to a special appearance or something that's a much later call. Once and for all (sic)," she added.
Recommended For You
- Govt Says No Chance of Indo-Pak Bilateral Series in Current Scenario
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan