Priyanka Chopra to sing for 'Thursday Night Football'
The Indian actress-singer will sing the intro to NFL Network's 'Thursday Night Football' this season.
New York: Priyanka Chopra has received a National Football League promotion. The Indian actress-singer, who sang the intro to last season's 'Thursday Night Kickoff,' will sing the intro to NFL Network's 'Thursday Night Football' this season. She replaces CeeLo Green.
Chopra's song, 'In My City,' was used for last year's pregames. It will be used again for the opening music when the New York Jets visit the New England Patriots tomorrow night.
The song features will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas. Chopra was crowned Miss World in 2000. She has appeared in a number of films and won India's national film award for best actress for 2008's 'Fashion.'
Carrie Underwood took over the theme song for 'Sunday Night Football' this year after Faith Hill sang it for six seasons.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance