DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Priyanka Chopra to sing for 'Thursday Night Football'
The Indian actress-singer will sing the intro to NFL Network's 'Thursday Night Football' this season.
New York: Priyanka Chopra has received a National Football League promotion. The Indian actress-singer, who sang the intro to last season's 'Thursday Night Kickoff,' will sing the intro to NFL Network's 'Thursday Night Football' this season. She replaces CeeLo Green.
Chopra's song, 'In My City,' was used for last year's pregames. It will be used again for the opening music when the New York Jets visit the New England Patriots tomorrow night.
The song features will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas. Chopra was crowned Miss World in 2000. She has appeared in a number of films and won India's national film award for best actress for 2008's 'Fashion.'
Carrie Underwood took over the theme song for 'Sunday Night Football' this year after Faith Hill sang it for six seasons.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere