Priyanka Chopra to sing for 'Thursday Night Football'
The Indian actress-singer will sing the intro to NFL Network's 'Thursday Night Football' this season.
New York: Priyanka Chopra has received a National Football League promotion. The Indian actress-singer, who sang the intro to last season's 'Thursday Night Kickoff,' will sing the intro to NFL Network's 'Thursday Night Football' this season. She replaces CeeLo Green.
Chopra's song, 'In My City,' was used for last year's pregames. It will be used again for the opening music when the New York Jets visit the New England Patriots tomorrow night.
The song features will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas. Chopra was crowned Miss World in 2000. She has appeared in a number of films and won India's national film award for best actress for 2008's 'Fashion.'
Carrie Underwood took over the theme song for 'Sunday Night Football' this year after Faith Hill sang it for six seasons.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Bigg Boss 9 Contestants Rochelle and Keith Are Spending Some Quality Time In Thailand
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh