DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Priyanka Chopra's father, Dr Ashok Chopra passes away
Dr Ashok Chopra, father of actress Priyanka Chopra, passed away on Monday afternoon after suffering from cancer.
Mumbai: Dr Ashok Chopra, father of actress Priyanka Chopra, passed away on Monday afternoon after suffering from cancer for many years.
Dr Chopra was admitted at the Kokilaben Ambani Hospital in Mumbai the past few days and was said to be critical the past few days. "He passed away at 12.30 p.m. today (Monday). He was undergoing cancer treatment," hospital COO Ram Narain told IANS. He was surrounded by his family, including daughter Priyanka, wife Dr Madhu Chopra and son Siddharth, when he breathed his last at 12:30 pm on June 10.
Priyanka had reportedly organised a Mahamrityunjay puja at her home, for her father's recovery, recently.
Priyanka had reportedly cancelled all her shoots and was by his side for the last few days.
Chopra, a doctor, had retired from the Indian Army in 1997 as a lieutenant colonel.
Chopra is survived by his wife Madhu, also a former army doctor, daughter Priyanka and son Siddharth.
(With Inputs from IANS)
Recommended For You
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users