Priyanka Chopra's life now a part of school curriculum
Priyanka's life has made it to the Environmental Studies textbooks of class 5 in a Delhi school.
New Delhi: Former beauty queen, actor and now a singer, Priyanka Chopra has added another feather to her hat. The actress's life has made it to the Environmental Studies textbooks of class 5 in a Delhi school.
Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "@priyankachopra features in 1st chapter of Environmental Studies book, part of Springdales School's curriculum, affiliated to CBSE."
According to Hindustan Times daily, Priyanka Chopra recently visited a school in Delhi and was surprised to find a chapter on her life in the textbook.
"Story is adapted from the life of @priyankachopra whose father was in army, which resulted in her spending her childhood in many places," added Adarsh.
Since the actress's father was in Army and she kept on constantly changing her base over the years, the chapter is named Roving Families, Shifting Homes. The actress grew up in Bareilly, Lucknow, Mumbai in India and Newton, Massachusetts and Iowa in the USA.
The chapter also includes pictures of Priyanka's family as well as the Miss India winning moment in the year 2000.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology