DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I-T raids on Priyanka Chopra, Rs 7.5 cr seized
Sources have told CNN-IBN Priyanka and her father fail to account for the Rs 7.5 crore seized.
New Delhi: The Income Tax department on Thursday recovered Rs 7.5 crore from raids on actor Priyanka Chopra's residence.
Sources have told CNN-IBN that Priyanka and her father failed to account for the Rs 7.5 crore seized from actor's residence during the income tax raids.
The income tax raids were conducted on Priyanka Chopra over two days.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan