I-T raids on Priyanka Chopra, Rs 7.5 cr seized
Sources have told CNN-IBN Priyanka and her father fail to account for the Rs 7.5 crore seized.
New Delhi: The Income Tax department on Thursday recovered Rs 7.5 crore from raids on actor Priyanka Chopra's residence.
Sources have told CNN-IBN that Priyanka and her father failed to account for the Rs 7.5 crore seized from actor's residence during the income tax raids.
The income tax raids were conducted on Priyanka Chopra over two days.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines