DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Prize winners at 2011 Cannes film festival
'Tree of Life' directed by Terrence Malick won the Palme d'Or (Golden Palm) for best film.
Cannes: The 2011 Cannes film festival ended on Sunday with an awards ceremony where US director Terrence Malick's film 'The Tree of Life' won the Palme d'Or for best picture.
Following were the main prize winners on the night:
Palme d'Or (Golden Palm) for best film
- 'The Tree of Life' directed by Terrence Malick (United States)
Grand Prix runner-up prize
- 'Once Upon A Time In Anatolia' directed by Nuri Bilge Ceylan (Turkey) and 'The Kid With A Bike' directed by Luc and Jean-Pierre Dardenne (Belgium)
- Nicolas Winding Refn (Denmark) for 'Drive'
- Joseph Cedar (Israel) for 'Footnote'
- Kirsten Dunst (United States) for 'Melancholia'
- Jean Dujardin (France) for 'The Artist'
- 'Polisse' directed by Maiwenn (France)
Camera d'Or (Golden Camera) for best first feature
- 'Las Acacias' directed by Pablo Giorgelli (Argentina)
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand