DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Producers call off ban on actor Prithviraj
The actor has agreed to do another film for the same producer with immediate effect.
The ban that was imposed on young actor Prithviraj is called off by the producers association now. As per the agreement reached between Prithviraj and the producers association, the actor has agreed to do another film for the same producer with immediate effect.
The necessary changes that the actor asked for in the script will be made immediately so that Prithvi can start shooting for this movie with Shaji Kailas, once he completes the shooting of his current movie on production 'Mumbai Police' by Rosshan Andrews.
The issues started when Prithviraj denied acting in the movie planned instead of the shelved movie,
'Raghupathi Raghava Rajaram' sometime back.
The actor had suggested some improvement in the revised script of the new movie.
The producer had then lodged a complaint with the producers association citing the losses incurred by him.
Recommended For You
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances