Promotions are waste of time, money: Sunny Deol
Deol, who is busy promoting his forthcoming film 'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2', finds promotional activities stressful.
Mumbai: Actor Sunny Deol, who is busy promoting his forthcoming family film 'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2', which stars him along with his father Dharmendra and brother Bobby, finds promotional activities stressful.
"It has become more stressful of late. It's a waste of money, waste of time, waste of everything! You can use that much of money making another film, how much you spend on the public relations these days," Sunny said in an interaction.
He rues how promoting a film on a large scale is in "fashion".
"If you don't do it, they (people) don't know about your film. We are now stuck with this and we have to carry on with it," he added.
'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2', directed by Sangeeth Sivan, releases June 7.
Recommended For You
- CHAMPIONS!Women's T20 Asia Cup: India beat Pakistan by 17 Runs to Clinch Title
- It's Showtime!Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Trailer is Here and Baby Groot Owns It
- Legal TroubleBigg Boss 10: Omji Maharaj Out of the House, To Appear Before Delhi Court
- EXCLUSIVE PICTURESSourav Ganguly - Dada of Gully Cricket
- Snapped!Virat-Anushka Are All Smiles As They Head Back From Yuvraj-Hazel Wedding