Promotions are waste of time, money: Sunny Deol
Deol, who is busy promoting his forthcoming film 'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2', finds promotional activities stressful.
Mumbai: Actor Sunny Deol, who is busy promoting his forthcoming family film 'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2', which stars him along with his father Dharmendra and brother Bobby, finds promotional activities stressful.
"It has become more stressful of late. It's a waste of money, waste of time, waste of everything! You can use that much of money making another film, how much you spend on the public relations these days," Sunny said in an interaction.
He rues how promoting a film on a large scale is in "fashion".
"If you don't do it, they (people) don't know about your film. We are now stuck with this and we have to carry on with it," he added.
'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2', directed by Sangeeth Sivan, releases June 7.
- Donald Trump Digs in Heels, Says Will Accept Election Results if He Wins
- Donald Trump is Vladimir Putin's Puppet: Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton Beats Donald Trump in Final Presidential Debate
- Running for President is a 'Step Down' For My Dad: Trump Junior
- As It Happened: India Vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI
- Pep Guardiola Denies Trying to Take Messi, Neymar to Manchester City
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Neymar Remains Unapologetic for His Style, Despite Criticism