Promotions are waste of time, money: Sunny Deol
Deol, who is busy promoting his forthcoming film 'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2', finds promotional activities stressful.
Mumbai: Actor Sunny Deol, who is busy promoting his forthcoming family film 'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2', which stars him along with his father Dharmendra and brother Bobby, finds promotional activities stressful.
"It has become more stressful of late. It's a waste of money, waste of time, waste of everything! You can use that much of money making another film, how much you spend on the public relations these days," Sunny said in an interaction.
He rues how promoting a film on a large scale is in "fashion".
"If you don't do it, they (people) don't know about your film. We are now stuck with this and we have to carry on with it," he added.
'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2', directed by Sangeeth Sivan, releases June 7.
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- UN Aid Chief Warns of 'Unparalleled' Catastrophe in Aleppo