Promotions are waste of time, money: Sunny Deol
Deol, who is busy promoting his forthcoming film 'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2', finds promotional activities stressful.
Mumbai: Actor Sunny Deol, who is busy promoting his forthcoming family film 'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2', which stars him along with his father Dharmendra and brother Bobby, finds promotional activities stressful.
"It has become more stressful of late. It's a waste of money, waste of time, waste of everything! You can use that much of money making another film, how much you spend on the public relations these days," Sunny said in an interaction.
He rues how promoting a film on a large scale is in "fashion".
"If you don't do it, they (people) don't know about your film. We are now stuck with this and we have to carry on with it," he added.
'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2', directed by Sangeeth Sivan, releases June 7.
Recommended For You
- Bharat Stage 'BS' Emission Norms Explained, What Does it Mean and How Does it Impact You
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs Samsung Galaxy S8+: What's The Difference?
- Johnson Takes Jibe at Kohli, Says Rahane Should Remain Captain
- Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Launched, Shipping Starts April 21
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?