DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Prompt aid could have saved braveheart: Brother
He also said the family has confidence that all the accused would be sentenced to death.
UP: The brother of the 23-year-old Delhi braveheart on Saturday said delay in providing medical assistance to his sister led to complications which perhaps led to her death. "She told me that after the incident that she had asked passers-by for help but to no avail and it was only after the highway patrol alerted the police that she was rushed to hospital but it had taken almost two hours", her brother said.
"By then a lot of blood was lost", he said, adding that "had the passers-by helped and if prompt medical assistance was provided, perhaps her life could have been saved." He said people need to change their attitude and be ready to extend help.
Regretting that consensus could not be reached in the meeting between representatives of the central and state governments on capital punishment in rape cases, he said the family has confidence that on the basis of the chargesheet filed by the Delhi Police in his sister's case, all the accused would be sentenced to death.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet