Prosenjit won't play PM in Shoojit Sircar's film
Word is that Prosenjit is quite upbeat about his next film with Shoojit Sircar, where he will play a meaty role.
The actor, better known as Boomba Da to his legion of faithful fans in Bengal, returned to Hindi cinema after a gap of over 15 years.
Word is that Prosenjit is quite upbeat about his next film with Shoojit Sircar, where he will play a rather meaty role. However, rubbishing the recent buzz about him playing former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi in the film, the actor asserts, "It is not true."
Word is that after Shanghai, Prosenjit is hungry for more. The reason he stayed away from Bollywood all these years was because he had nothing challenging on his plate.
Hence, a much meatier role is being chalked out for him in Shoojit's next. The actor is most likely to play either a special investigation officer or a senior intelligence officer. The film already has John Abraham playing the lead.
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Rahul Gandhi Flays RSS, Accuses it of Trying to 'Divide India'
- Defamation Case: Rahul Gandhi Makes his Appearance in Assam Court