DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
LTTE had put the lives in peril of the very people it professed to work for.
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon says he is relieved the war appears over in Sri Lanka. But he wants the government to address the "concerns and aspirations" of its minority Tamil population. Ban told a news conference on Tuesday that "we urgently need to treat the wounds of a war that has alienated the communities on the island for almost three decades."
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings