Public hearing on Kyori power plant deferred
VIZIANAGARAM: Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board (APPCB) has postponed the public hearing on the proposed 120 MW thermal power..
VIZIANAGARAM: Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board (APPCB) has postponed the public hearing on the proposed 120 MW thermal power plant by Hyderabadbased Kyori power plant at Veldur village in Vizianagaram district, due to protests by locals and NGOs. Villagers of Velduru and surrounding areas decided to submit a representation to the collector to cancel proposal of setting up power plant.
While the APPCB official R Lakshminarayana said public hearing was deferred in reponse to the request of Kyori power plant, the MD S Rudra Raju said they have nothing to do with postponment of the public hearing.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Coldplay- Chainsmokers Collaboration is Here and We Expected Something Just Like This
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models