DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Public hearing on Kyori power plant deferred
VIZIANAGARAM: Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board (APPCB) has postponed the public hearing on the proposed 120 MW thermal power..
VIZIANAGARAM: Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board (APPCB) has postponed the public hearing on the proposed 120 MW thermal power plant by Hyderabadbased Kyori power plant at Veldur village in Vizianagaram district, due to protests by locals and NGOs. Villagers of Velduru and surrounding areas decided to submit a representation to the collector to cancel proposal of setting up power plant.
While the APPCB official R Lakshminarayana said public hearing was deferred in reponse to the request of Kyori power plant, the MD S Rudra Raju said they have nothing to do with postponment of the public hearing.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes