Pune blast: Maharashtra ATS arrests one more accused
One person was injured in the four coordinated and low-intensity blasts on August 1, 2012 in Pune.
Pune: Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad on Monday arrested one more person on charges of aiding and abetting the 2012 Pune serial blasts. He will be produced in an Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act court later on Monday.
One person was injured in the four coordinated and low-intensity blasts on August 1, 2012. The blasts occurred at the busy arterial Junglee Maharaj Road near Bal Gandharv theatre, a Dena bank branch, a McDonald outlet and Garware Bridge in Pune.
On December 27 2012, Maharashtra ATS had also arrested three members of terror outfit Indian Mujahideen in connection with the blasts. The ATS had alleged that the blast conspiracy began after the murder of Qatil Siddiqui, an accused in German Bakery blast case, at Pune's Yerawada jail.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology