Pune blast: Maharashtra ATS arrests one more accused
One person was injured in the four coordinated and low-intensity blasts on August 1, 2012 in Pune.
Pune: Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad on Monday arrested one more person on charges of aiding and abetting the 2012 Pune serial blasts. He will be produced in an Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act court later on Monday.
One person was injured in the four coordinated and low-intensity blasts on August 1, 2012. The blasts occurred at the busy arterial Junglee Maharaj Road near Bal Gandharv theatre, a Dena bank branch, a McDonald outlet and Garware Bridge in Pune.
On December 27 2012, Maharashtra ATS had also arrested three members of terror outfit Indian Mujahideen in connection with the blasts. The ATS had alleged that the blast conspiracy began after the murder of Qatil Siddiqui, an accused in German Bakery blast case, at Pune's Yerawada jail.
- Missing Home This Diwali? 7 Movies to Make You Feel Closer to Your Loved Ones
- Twitter to Launch Diwali Emoji, Will Be Available Starting 28 Oct
- At paltry Rs 150 crore, gold bonds scheme fails to glitter
- Did you tweet with #HappDiwali? Find yourself in Twitter's after-Diwali diya mosaic
- PM Modi's Sandesh2Soldiers Drive Draws Over 10 Lakh Messages
- Shivaay Review: Ajay Devgn-starrer Is Seldom Compelling
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans