DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pune blast: Maharashtra ATS arrests one more accused
One person was injured in the four coordinated and low-intensity blasts on August 1, 2012 in Pune.
Pune: Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad on Monday arrested one more person on charges of aiding and abetting the 2012 Pune serial blasts. He will be produced in an Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act court later on Monday.
One person was injured in the four coordinated and low-intensity blasts on August 1, 2012. The blasts occurred at the busy arterial Junglee Maharaj Road near Bal Gandharv theatre, a Dena bank branch, a McDonald outlet and Garware Bridge in Pune.
On December 27 2012, Maharashtra ATS had also arrested three members of terror outfit Indian Mujahideen in connection with the blasts. The ATS had alleged that the blast conspiracy began after the murder of Qatil Siddiqui, an accused in German Bakery blast case, at Pune's Yerawada jail.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi